Auswanderer nach USA aus Buchenau/Lahn
Emigrants to USA from Buchenau/Lahn, Kreis Biedenkopf, formerly part of Hessen-Darmstadt.
Source: Church register Buchenau, research by Anneliese Westmeier.
No emigration data
- Johannes Becker, born 07.08.1815, † 11.10.1850 in New York, married in Buchenau 1846 Elisabeth Haupt.
- His brother Georg Becker, born 05.09.1816, † 10.08.1850 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Johannes (John) Koch, born 06.10.1799, with his wife
- Anna Elisabetha, geb. Naumann, born 06.06.1806, and 5 children:
- Jost, Margaretha, Johannes, Ludwig and Catharina. They went from Bremen to Galveston, arrived the USA in december 1846, seddled at Harris County, Texas.
- Georg Wisker, a blacksmith, born 1822, with his wife
- Maria, geb. Weber, born 05.05.1826, and daughter
- Catharina Wisker, born 17.07.1848
- Christian Bott, born 06.01.1835, and his mother Christina Bott, geb. Müller, born 08.09.1804
- Johannes Raab, born 08.02.1810, † 03.05.1886 in Newark, USA, and his wife Elisabeth, geb. Debus, born 22.03.1821, and children:
- Johannes Raab, born 01.07.1842, and
- Gertraud Raab, born 02.02.1846, and
- Georg Raab, born 07.11.1848
- Anna Bott, born 03.09.1827 at Elmshausen, with her daughter:
- Christina Bott, born 31.08.1851 at Elmshausen
- Johann Jost Becker, born 31.05.1820, and his daughters:
- Catharina Becker, born. 17.11.1846 and
- Margrethe Becker, born 05.12.1849
- Wenzel Goebeler, born 22.05.1825, and his wife Elisabeth, geb. Kolbe, born 1825, and his children
- Elisabeth Goebeler, born 28.12.1851, and
- Nikolaus Goebeler, born 02.09.1854
- Johann Henrich Werner, born 26.12.1800, emigrated 30.05.1856 with his wife
- Anna Margretha, geb. Hebener, born 05.05.1802, and children. He was a carpenter. Children:
- Anna Werner, born 20.04.1826, and
- Michael Werner, born 03.04.1829, and
- Hans Werner, born 03.09.1832, and
- Johannes Werner, born 03.09.1832, and
- Catharina Werner, born 30.08.1837, and
- Hermann Werner, born 20.06.1840, and
- Johannes Werner, born 09.01.1844.
With them went their relatives, children of Johannes Werner II:
- Hans Jost Werner, born 21.04.1835, emigrated, 29.05.1856
- Maria Werner, born 12.08.1837
- Johannes Werner, born 31.10.1839
- Catharina Werner, born 28.12.1844
- Elisabeth Werner, born 26.071848
- Ludwig Schoebener, born 27.10.1844, emigrated in June 1857 with his mother Gertraud Schöbener, born 31.05.1802. Her maiden name was Busch.
- Burghard Schaefer, born about 1830, and
- Catharina Becker, born 24.02.1832, and their son
- Johann Jacob Schäfer, born 21.08.1858
1865, 13th January
- Jakob Scheu, born 07.03.1828, and his sister
- Anna Scheu born 25.03.1837 (from Hanswilhelms)
- Andreas Grebe, born 11.08.1836, and his brother
- Sebastian Grebe, born 05.10.1838 (from Kochen)
- Ludwig Schöbener, born 28.06.1840
- Jacob Jacobi, born 26.01.1840 (from Schäfferweigands)
- Johannes Jacobi, born 02.02.1837
- Jost Mueller, born 16.10.1859, with his friend
- Johannes Raab.
- Elisabeth Wege, born 15.07.1849, emigrated 07.03.1875. Her sister
- Margretha Wege emigrated 1882 to Hazleton, Pennsylvania (from Curtshans).
- Margretha Wege, born 27.11.1852, emigrated 12. Sept.1882 to Hazleton, Pennsylvania, sister of
- Elisabeth Wege, who emigrated 1875.
- Johann Jost Schaefer, born 22.08.1863, emigrated, 16. Nov. 1882
- Christian Ortmueller, born 27.08.1861, emigrated 28.08.1884
- Johann Jost Doenges, born 21.05.1862, emigrated 1885 to Ecklen-Luzern in Pennsylvania
- Johannes Conrad Eichmann, born 01.10.1858 at Elmshausen
- Anna Wege, born 05.01.1861, emigrated 11.03.1888 (from Pitzen)
No emigration data
- Georg Diehl, born 28.05.1848 at Elmshausen. He was a merchant at Dolton, USA.
- Catharina Acker, born 1859 at Buchenau.
- Heinrich Jacob Klingelhoefer, born 01.02.1894 at Buchenau.